Security, economy and performance.
NetEye is a software that deals with time misuse and data loss in the workplace.
It shows, with precision, how much time each person spends on any given app or website, and in addiction the watching time allowing the company to correct behaviour and avoid losses in time and money.
Much more than team monitoring.
Hardware and software are checked and updated automatically by NetEye. In fact, it manages licenses purchased by the company comparing to what’s installed
avoiding surprises when the audits arrive.
NetEye denies access to websites and devices accordingly to data protection regulations controlling breaches like: pen drives, programs, websites, smartphones among others. It monitors printed documents and copied archives.
It includes total interactivity with remote computers allowing to assist and monitor users allowing support teams to help remotely.
It reports over every workstation’s performance, tells you when updates are needed or suggests optimization strategies.
Lower your costs significantly.
Some of NetEye’s functions:
- It is able to monitor workstations with Microsoft and Linux;
- Includes a security mechanism to prevent users from turning off the agent;
- Includes a real time communication system between console and agents for configuration and policy delivery;
- Allows installation, update or uninstallation of the agent’s software via policies from the NetEye server, in other words, without interacting with the user, directly from the Console;
- Allows activation and deactivation of Agent software through the managing Console;
- Allows automatic update for the workstations linked to the Console;
- It is able to update the software remotely starting from a centralized point without the need for local intervention;
- Features audit logs/registries;
- It monitors user’s Logon/Logoff;
- Allows central administration for better monitoring;
- Features centralized control for better monitoring;
- Cluster feature (two servers) both as virtual server and dedicated server that run simultaneously, one actively and the other passively even in different subnetworks and in case one of them crashes the cluster is able to transfer the load of work to the other without losing the connection;
- They are able to work indipendently from one another;
- Allows the cluster to update with transparency not showing the users;
- Features audit trails of any configuration alteration and Console access with individual registries for every administrative account, accesses for administration and configuration, as well as all the modifications made during each access providing logs with: hour, date, IP of origin and name of the user;
- All accesses are authentified;
- After an update, old versions are still supported;
- Allows to define permissions so only the administrator can alter the configurations, uninstall or terminate the agent’s service.
- Allows logic division of all workstations inside the monitoring structure, in websites, domains and groups;
- Features a user friendly interface developed for expecialists in user experience
features an automatic update system through internet that verifies the integrity of each downloaded archive;
- The update system analyzes all the solution’s components, including server, console, database and agents that run on each station;
- Therefore, all new versions are replicated automatically around the network
supports remote networks like subsidiaries and other units;
- Agent with low memory, CPU and network don’t affect the performance of the stations;
- Blocks unauthorised finalizing attempts from the agents;
- Records all the console actions to allow audits on every interactions with the computers from the administrators;
- Keeping track of every modification in the configurations of the system;
- Features the control over permissions of access to the console with high gradularization, defining who will use the console which resources and groups can be visualized possibility to integrate directory services like Active Directory in Windows or LDAP in other OS allowing to link users with sectors and stations with locations automatically;
- Possibility to integrate directory systems to autenticate NetEye users;
- Possibility of executions through virtual machines;
- Allows to define agent’s active time to identify when a given irregularity occurred;
- Possibility to install NetEye’s Client remotely from the Console;
- Possibility to monitor the performance of the server through the Console;
- Available in three languages (portuguese, english and spanish).